Friday, December 18, 2009

Circumstances....

They have a way of taking away our JOY so very fast.

example: Bad morning like to day....Running late, cranky kids, raining outside, can't find anything to wear (even though my closet is full)  = one flustered Mommy.


Thank Goodness I have a GREAT boss who understands and works with me on days like today.
And thank Goodness My kids are so forgiving when I lose my cool with them.
And Thank Goodness I have a Loving God who restores my JOY when I let Circumstances suck the JOY right out of me. All of our circumstances are different, but one thing that isn't is that God wants to restore your JOY just like he has mine today.
~

"I will sing for JOY in God, explode in praise
from deep in my soul! He dressed me up in a suit of salvation,
He outfitted me in a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom
who puts on a tuxedo and
a bride a jeweled tiara."  Isaiah 61:10

No comments:

Post a Comment