Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lucky to be in Love with my bestfriend...

I get the honor of leading the most amazing church in Praise and Worship every Sunday. Every Sunday I get to look out and see tons of faces and hands lifted high and there are no words to describe how blessed I feel to be apart of something God is doing. I feel so unworthy. Our church is growing sooooo fast and it reminds me so much of our old church.

This Sunday mornings worship service is one that will forever be etched in my mind. I'm tearing up now just thinking about it.We were playing the last song of or set and down the isle comes an older couple (1st time visitors) . The sweet little old lady had a oxygen tank and the little man had a cane. They both had tears streaming down their sweet faces and as I watched them walk hand in hand and slowly kneel down at the alter, I lost it. It was such a raw moment, they didn't care that it would take them a long time to get to the alter or that how hard it was going to be to get kneel down and then get up...they just wanted to fall on their faces before a awesome God...together hand in hand.

I feel so blessed because I know that when we get older my Hubs and me will still be walking hand in hand. Together through tough times and good times.

My Hubs is planning on getting his Tattoo done tomorrow and I'm super excited about it, especially when he told me what it was going to be. He is getting music notes with the music from the song we danced to on our wedding day (When I look into your eyes-by Firehouse) Every single tattoo that he has has special meaning behind it and when he told me what his plans were for this tattoo, I melted. I have always felt like the luckest girl alive to have found the man that I had always prayed for. He is so precious to me... He is my bestfriend.

~

Place me like a seal over your heart...for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.

Song of Solomon 8:6






1 comment:

  1. When I read about that older couple, I teared up! That generation has a special place in my heart. So so precious.

    ReplyDelete