Saturday, December 26, 2009

Picture Perfect

That pretty much sums up this years CHRISTmas!
It was priceless to see the smiles on my kiddos faces when they got up and saw what Santa had left them. Garrett was into his & Reese's toys...and Reese...Well, Reese was more interested in the food Santa left in her stocking. I don't think you can explain the Joy me and Hubs felt.


She is def. our little Piglet!
Our house looks like a Toy store and I have NO idea what we are going to do with all of them. They have over taken our house!
Garrett's "big" thing that Santa brought was a Trampoline (santa had alot of fun putting it together in the rain)...which he was Super excited about. It has a safty net but Santa and his elfs were soaked by the time they got the trampoline up so Hubs put it up later the next day ;)





Hubs was SOOOO surprised with his giftcard he had NO clue...and as you can see I couldn't hold out till his birthday so I gave it to him early . =o)
aaannnnd I got  a Passport for all my pictures and TONS of gift cards...From the Hubs I got one to Starbucks and  Long horns for a Date Night and I also got a FAB pair of ear rings from him... I also got TONS of Best Buy cards because I'm saving up for a new lens for my Camera. Photography is my Passion and the Hubs got me a SLR camera for my birthday So now all I need is a good lens...which is VERY VERY expensive (but much needed and VERY worth it) to get my photography on a roll. I'm so excited about seeing where God goes with this. I absolutly LOVE capturing special moments of my kiddos and get pure JOY in doing it for others too.

I can't help but think about all that God has done for us this year. And when I think about the new year I can't help but get excited knowing that God has awesome things in store for us!
What a great 2009!
Here are some snap shots from this Christmas!




and one of my absolute FAVs



Yea, I get carried away with my picture taking =o)
I will let you just take a wild guess at what he was saying.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment