Monday, December 21, 2009

This kind of Love...

I have nothing really to post today...so I will leave y'all with a song and a survey.... =o) enjoy...Did I mention How much I LOVE my Sweet Hubs =o)


1. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, what would it be?
the flabby tummy that looks like a grandpas wrinkly butt... not that I would know what a Grandpas butt looks like...I just imagine it would look somewhat like my post baby belly.lol But Having my two sweet kiddos makes it worth it.

2. Is there a habit in others that you find annoying?
for sure

3. What is your favorite recipe using ground beef?
Salisbury-steak!

4. What was your favorite book as a kid?
Nancy Drew

5. Did you work as a teenager and if so, where?
I helped my daddy out sometimes on the farm.

6. Did you work while in college and if so, where?
Currently do. I work for a granite company...and I have to say I love my job.

7. When you go to sleep do you like total darkness or semi? When you go to sleep do you need quiet or is some noise ok?
I would like total darkness...but the hubs is usually watching T.V.

8. When doing laundry, fabric softener or not?
when I remember to throw one in, yes!

9. Open toed or closed toed shoes?
depends on the weather...if it is warm enough I LOVE to wear my comfy cute flip flops

10. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
deaf

11. Dangle or stud earrings?
depends

12. Bottled water or tap?
either one.

13. What do you put on pancakes?
Butter and syrup...YUM!

14. On a long trip would you rather drive or fly?
hmmmmm

15. Do you prefer classic old movies or new?
a little of both =o)

1 comment: