Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I'm loving about this Holiday Season...and events to come.

1- The celebration of the Sweet baby who changed my life! After all, We are the reason He was born...and the reason He died. I get overwhelmed with emotions just thinking about what all Jesus has done in my life and I'm excited to see what He is going to do in 2010!

2-Spending much need time with the ones we love.

3-All the wrapping paper that is going to be EVERYwhere! It always reminds me of when I was little. Oh how I miss those days!

4-The excitement on my little ones faces when they get up and see what Santa has left them.

5-The EXTREME conference that we will be leaving to go to the week after Christmas!! Extreme always brings back memories of when me and the Hubs were dating. I went to EXTREME every year I was in high school and so did he. Our EXTREME trips as a couple were great and filled with many great memories.

6-Then we celebrate my Hubs Birthday on Jan. 1st! And I'm soooooooooooo excited because I have kept his birthday gift from him for almost 3 weeks!!! That's like AMAZING for me! I got him a gift card to his Tattoo Artists shop so he can get his sleeve done on his arm....or get the back piece he has been wanting to get done....the best part he knows NOTHING about it!! yay!! now if I can resist giving it to him early for Christmas.

7-Winter Jam that will be coming up in the middle of Jan. Which will have some of my FAV bands...and the best part is it's only $10!!

8- and lastly....2010 Marrige Retreat! Can't wait! enough said.


Hope you all have a VERY Merry CHRISTmas! and a GREAT new year!
Don't know if I will be posting any more for a while...but we shall see!

~


Every good and perfect gift is from above...


James 1:17

1 comment: