Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beyond the Lens

I finally decided on a name for my Photography....
 ~Beyond the Lens~
I absolutely LOVE it. Trying to come up with a name was a lot harder that I thought it would be!
so far I have:
-maternity session in March
- 2 year old session (not sure the exact date yet)
- maternity session in June
-maternity session in August
- wedding in October.
-and possibly a wedding in July

So far I have learned A LOT from the photography class that I'm taking, most importantly I am learning tons of things about my camera. Getting a great picture  isn't just about going out buying a nice SLR camera and going out and pressing the shutter button. It is truly about knowing your camera and then using your creativity to capture moments that make you go WOW!

hopefully, when we get moved into the house and settled in I will be able to start up a blog for my photography. We have 2 weeks to get rooms painted and all our things moved into the new house AND get the house we are currently in cleaned up. I have been ready to do all this for 3 weeks now BUT the lady that is selling us the house had a huge indoor yard sale 2 weeks ago and is still trying to get it all cleaned out so we can begin working on getting rooms painted and all that jazz. The weather put a damper on her getting the rest of the stuff out this past weekend. I'm trying to be patient, I really am! It's looking like we will be having to rush to get everything done. But I guess it will all be worth it when the day comes that we are all moved into our own house. WOW that sounds weird  =o)

The good thing is she has to have everything out this week because the Hubs is supposed to be picking up our new furniture this weekend and moving it in.

On another note ♪♫
We got 4'' of snow in our small town, so I will leave you a few pictures =o)
Hope you all are having a most lovely week!

Reese was taking it all in...She LOVED the snow.








Garrett Loved the snow too...He loved eating it...especially eating the snowman lol ( don't hate on the snowman lol...Garrett and his Nanny worked hard on their worm snowman :) )

~




And we know that in all things GOD works for the good of those who love Him...

Romans 8:28

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see some more of your photography and I love the name you came up with! You children are just too precious! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see photos of the house! How exciting! And the snow photos are so cute! I know they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete