Thursday, February 11, 2010

LoOoOoOove is in the air...

Sunday is Valentines day! We have no big plans for it, so we will most likely just be spending time together as a family. We will be heading to Winter Jam Saturday (Tons of Christian bands playing at the same place and it's only $10!!! )  and one of my FAV bands, Fireflight is going to be there woop woop! Can't wait!! our date night will have to wait a while since this weekend is jam packed.

I went and picked up my Sweets (what I call my hubs) Valentine gift at lunch and I just know I wont be able to wait till Sunday to give it to him. I'm TERRIBLE at surprises, especially when it comes to gifts for the hubs.

You remember the tattoo gift card I so greatly kept a secret for 3 weeks....yea, it only lasted 3 weeks. I ended up giving my hubs his birthday present for Christmas lol. BTW here is a pick of what he got done with that gift card
 
He got the first little bit of music from the song we danced to on our wedding day on
his upper arm. He is working on getting a full sleeve. He only has a little bit to go.

aaaaaaaaaaaanyways....back to the gift, I got him an awesome pair of silver-ish colored drum sticks. Similar to these:

 
I hope you all have a GREAT Valentines day and spend it with the ones you love! I will leave you with a picture of  the very first Valentines gift I ever got from the Hubs when we were dating....It was so so sweet and thoughtful.

I LOVE  I mean really LOVE sugar cookies! He made this sweet homemade heart sugar cookie flower arrangement for me =o) with a homemade card (the picture is not good quality...The picture was saved on my photo bucket from a loooooong time ago and had gotten re sized  really small so I couldn't blow it up without it being fuzzy. But you get the jist of it =o)





Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. 
Song of Solomon 8:6



5 comments:

  1. oh my, you're so romantic...happy Valentine's Day to you and your Sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I forgot to say I'm visiting from the SITSah-hood. mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Happy Valentine's Day to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...so sweet! I like the tatoo! I'm sad I can't make it to winter jam...we have an event at my church that I'm already committed to but I know that'll be awesome! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are rock-n-roll COOL! love the tat and drumsticks!

    ReplyDelete