Friday, February 19, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding to My Best Friends baby...


I am absolutely beside myself excited right now. My Best friend is expecting her first child! I got this sweet picture today from her.
I'm in love with him/her already! I am almost, if not just as much as excited as I was when I was pregnant with my two sweethearts. MiMi and I have been best friends since diapers and our mothers are also best friends. She was with me through both my pregnancy's and births of both my children. And I can NOT wait to do the same for her! Oh the fun of planning  baby shower's and decorating baby rooms! 

Oh the stories I could tell of the memories I have of our friendship. From  digging up worms as little girls (yes we were def. tom boys!) to dressing up our kittens in babydoll clothes in 100* weather (those poor kitties) to our wedding days to her sneaking me a Reese's cup when I was on strict orders from the Doc.and Hubs not to eat anything during labor (and yes,  I threw it up when it came time to push) ...but it was worth it, to enjoy that one minute of chocolate bliss . I could go on and on. I treasure our friendship so,  It is a true blessing to have a friend for such a long time. She is a Gem.
Oh the best is yet to come! I can not wait to meet her little Miracle.
 
~

...there is no other GOD who is able to deliver like this.

Daniel 3:29

3 comments:

  1. Awww...so sweet! Babies are just such miracles..huh? And friendship too! I always say that you can consider yourself extremely blessed to have found just one really really good friend! They are had to come by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! What an amazing gift! I know you can't wait for another bundle of joy to love! Yea!

    ReplyDelete