Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Name Game

Tonight is my first Photography class! I'm super excited! I'm also awaiting a new lens that I ordered this weekend that I can't wait to get my hands. I have lots of room for improvement and lots of learning to do! Can't wait!

SoOoOo, I need all my fellow blogger's help in picking out a name for my new photography......eh, we will just call it my photography hobby for now. I don't like calling it a business, it is just something that I LOVE doing and I don't plan to make a living off of it (though it would be nice in the future). I'm using my name right now because I haven't decided on a official "name" ...I want something unique...So, here are a few that I have come up with tell me your thoughts and opinions!

* Unforgettable Moments  or Maybe just Unforgettable
* Life's Moments
* Life's Stories
* Life in Focus






Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites...and they ask me, 'What is his name?'
God said to Moses, "I am who I am."
Exodus 3:13-14

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I like all of your ideas...I really think I kinda like "Life in Focus"...but it would be hard to pick one so I guess I'm really not much help! haha! And I'm ready to break out my flip flops too...how bad can feet possibly look, right? OOPS...spoke to soon...boy do I need a pedicure! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute names! My favorite is Unforgettable by DeAnna. I also really like Life in Focus! Have fun at photography class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I love the name Life in Focus. It's really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Life in Focus too. Stopping from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through Bliss'. Where are you taking the photography class? I think when I finish school I'm going to take a few, too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete