Monday, February 8, 2010

Nightmare

Mmmkay, so you know those bad dreams you have where you get up go to your job or school only to realize you forgot to put on a shirt , bra or something horrifying like that?!?!  Yep you guessed it, it became a reality for me today. I get up this morning, excited that I would actually get the kids up and ready and out the door on time. Get to work, excited to actually be on time for once. (thank you LORD for a boss who understands) and go about my morning work... 

About an hour into work I realize that I'm feeling rather free in the bust area....I'm thinking...no, there is no way this is possible...and then it hits me....I really have NO bra on!!! Good thing I threw a big hoodie on this morning. and It's a good thing I didn't get blessed with an over abundance of boobage like every other woman in my family. Ahhhhhhh Mondays....got to love em!


A cheerful heart is good medicine...
Proverbs 17:22

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny...Glad you now have the girls under control! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Ahhh, that is a nightmare and totally sounds like something that would happen to me!

    ReplyDelete