Thursday, March 4, 2010

Double Trouble

I know you all have just been sitting at your computer checking my blog constantly for an update on whats going on in my life.

*cricket, cricket*


yeah.

any who,  busy-ness has set in once again and so I will just let you in on some of the things happening.

-We backed out of the house we were buying due to some termite damage that we were not willing to put a bunch a money in. (I will save the details for another post.) I'm bummed but life goes on!

-I'm now left unpacking things that I have packed up and attempting to get my house house back in order.

-We have decided to build (yay! so excited) so now we are trying to decide what kind of house plan we like and yada yada...lots of decisions! I hate being an indecisive person.

-I have 3 photo sessions booked this month and lots more that are deciding when they want to plan a session. Yay God! (pics to come soon!)

-I am really trying to focus more on my relationship with my Savior...I want to yearn for Him more, desire Him more and love Him more than ever.

-Hubs and leave for a marriage retreat next weekend!!! We are so excited to get away with our church family couples and have a blast.

-We have also Joined GCSU as -Double Trouble-....allow me to explain:
GCSU (Granite City Shape Up) is a weight loss competition our small town does every year. Last year I was on a team of 4 and well, I was really the only one who took it serious. I lost 15 lbs. ( I gained most of it back when the holidays rolled around.... such a bummer ) This year they are doing it in pairs and Me and the Hubs are teaming up as "Double Trouble" to kick some boootay! Hopefully this time I will keep it off for good.

As always the kids keep us going  and laughing non-stop... Garrett has been telling everyone that the "bugs ate our floor up (speaking about the house we were going to purchase) and the wind blew it away." ahhhh the things kids say. lol I love my life. I am blessed indeed!

So that's the update from me....hopefully the next time time I write I will have a more interesting post...

ya know for all my millions of readers that keep up with me ;)

...seasons of refreshing may come from the presence of the LORD.

Acts 3:19

3 comments:

  1. I really am sorry about the house but building will be so much fun and custom to your wants and needs!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have been waiting for a new blog entry from you! lol! Sounds like you really have been busy...can't wait to see some of your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY to building! Good luck! & Garrett's comment is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete