Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Men...Uggh!

SO, as you all know me and the Hubs are competing in our small town version of  The biggest Loser (GCSU).
It began this Past Friday 3/5. 
I began Running on my tread mill, drinking only water, fixing healthy meals and I started the painful wonderful workout class yesterday and FYI today was lower body and I KNOW that tomorrow it is going to be excruciatingly painful. Like, its totally going to take an extra 5 mins for me to sit on the toilet and then try to get back up...
Weigh-in is every Wednesday but being the impatient person I am I just had to sneak a peak today after my work out and I lost 5 lbs!!! 

 Eric has done nothing but drink water and today he did his first session with his personal trainer. He also took a sneak peak today and he had lost 6lbs!!! Don't get me wrong I'm super proud for him, BUT It makes me sick =o) lol Here I am working my Bootay off and all he does is drink water and one day with the personal trainer. 
Oh well, I'm just glad we are both losing weight!  Hopefully I can squeeze in another 3 lb loss before tomorrow...Pssh. Eric will probably lose 5 more lbs just by lifting the remote.
Look out GCSU here we come!

I LOVE getting mail and today I got my new camera strap. It looks just like the one below, super cute! I also got a new lens hood yesterday.  Now off to order a 580EXII Flash and I should be good for a while...at least that's what the hubs says. =o)



And we know that in all things GOD works for the good of those who love Him...

Romans 8:28
 


2 comments:

  1. Good for you guys for getting into shape! That's awesome! And I LOVE the camera strap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men ALWAYS lose weight much easier than women. Good grief! lol. Good for you both you, though. Stephen has lost 15lbs in the past month, and I've yet to join. I claimed I would start when classes were over, so I should probably get on that.

    ReplyDelete