Thursday, March 25, 2010

What a week.

Quick post....
Some things going on in my life at the moment:

-I no longer have a website for my photography so if you want to check out my pictures go to the
Beyond the lens photograpy Fan page  on Facebook=o) Loooooooooong story short...I'm back to doing the photography on my on...I don't plan on doing it full time ANYtime soon. Right now I'm just enjoying doing it for other people on the side and for an affordable price so they can have memories to last forever without breaking the bank =o)

-I soooo enjoy keeping up with all of your blogs...and I appreciate the wonderful comments...I'm hoping that I will now be able to have time to comment on all of y'alls blogaroos. (all of my 4 or 5 readers =o)....that I Love dearly)

-Reese kept a bow in her hair for all of 2 minutes!!! Pics to come soon.  I also got to paint her finger nails and toe nails...she LOVED them...she went around showing her fingers to everyone going OOOOOOOoooooo Priceless!

-We have finnaly got everything moved back in the house...we had to squeeze all our new furniture into our itty bitty living room...but it worked and looks really good. Hubs got his new huge flat screen up...so as you can imagine he is very happy....once again, pics to come soon.

-Garrett informed me  one afternoon this week that he "knows evwey thing" wish I could zap some of his knowledge to me...like how come he has to draw on his carpet with a blue marker after we told him he only uses markers for the marker board and then joyfully proceeds to tell us "come look what I did!"...once again...pictures to come.

-all the mess with house we were going to buy straightened itself out...all thanks to God! Thank you so much for all that prayed for us and with us.

-aaaaaaand Congrats to one of my blogger friends from   Good Golly Miss Molly  on becoming a first time mommy!!!! Makayla is Beautiful!!! And also a big Congrats to another blogger friend from Rada Rythm and Rhyme on becoming an aunt!!!!

well, I think thats about all for now! Hope you all are having a GRAND week! The weekend is almost here!!! Get happy!!!



Now the GOD of all grace...will personally restore, establish, strengthen, and support you after you have suffered...

1 Peter 5:10

3 comments:

  1. I love my few and faithful blog readers too...one of which is you!! LOL...and I made a rhyme! haha! Can't wait to see the pics you've promised soon! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved getting my nails painted as a little girl. So fun!

    ReplyDelete