Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Never a dull moment!

Today we leave to travel to South Georgia for the funeral of Eric's Uncle Buddy. He was a wonderful man and was very special to all of us. From the moment Eric and I started dating his family treated me like I was already apart of them. His family in South Georgia are so very dear to me, they have always made me feel so very loved and Eric's Uncle Buddy always had a hug and smile for me. He will be missed so very much!

I took my kids on their own little photo shoot last night so I could print them off and have some to take to Eric's family in S.GA ...and I'm here to tell ya, photographing your own kids is NOT easy! They are SO over the camera lol. I did manage to get some cute pictures, I will try to post them sometime this weekend.
Reese is such a fireball, full of Sass and attitude and very independent. She did NOT want her "Buba" (Garrett) to touch her at all during the pictures lol. She wanted to do it all without his help. I had to get really creative in order to get her to let Garrett put his arm around her or even sit beside her...In one of the pictures I had Eric lay down and let Garrett sit on his stomach, because that was the only way Reese would sit beside Garrett lol. Hey! whatever works! =) 

I'm finding the more I photograph children the more I LOVE it! They are so much fun to work with and there is NEVER a dull moment. . I do whatever it takes to make them feel comfortable and have fun...even if that means rolling on the ground with them, putting silly objects on my head, skipping along side them or just pretending with them. It is grand! Makes me feel like a kid again =) I never would have thought that photographing kids would be one of my favorites, but it has become one of my favs indeed!

I hope all of you have a most wonderful week! Off to South Georgia we go!

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, Glory be to GOD, who by His mighty power at work within you is
able to do far more than you would ever dare to ask or dream of.
Infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts or hopes.
Ephesians 3:20-21







1 comment:

  1. Please post the pics of your lil' kiddo's...I wanna see them so bad! I will keep yall in my prayers and have safe travel!

    ReplyDelete