Sunday, May 16, 2010

Privacy

I have some  people reading my blog that are well....have nothing better to do but try to cause drama...and to keep from having drama in my life I'm going to take my blogaroo to something I really didn't want to have to do but now see that I'm going to have to. SOOOO all my lovely blog readers that I love so much, please send me your email address to deannasegars@yahoo.com so I can add you to my list so that you can see my blog. I will be changing my settings on Friday of this week so send it on over by then and I will make sure that you will still have access to my blog! Thanks and sorry that I have to do this. I decided long ago that I wasn't going to give Satan a chance to get his foot in the door so this is something I have to do to keep from allowing people to try to bring me down. =) I know all of you understand and I look forward to getting all your email addresses!
love ya bunches!

May the Lord be praised! Day after day He bears our burdens...

Psalm 68:19

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Add me to your blog list. :-) The email I use here is jubilee_blog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete