Wednesday, May 26, 2010

what a beauty!

I did a session recently of a BEAUTIFUL little girl for a pageant she was going to be in. I could not resist posting some pictures...she was adorable! I am officially booked for the whole month of June, I'm pinching myself to make sure this is real lol. I'm amazed at what God is doing and can't wait to see what He is going to take it. I have been able to meet some amazing people with amazing stories! Here are the pictures of sweet Nevaeh.



This little angel has an amazing story, to make a long story short her parents (not biological) are in the process of adopting her, They have been her legal Guardians since she was 4 months old. Keep this sweet family in your prayers, they have alot of hurdels to cross over but we are praying that God works everything out, and we know He will.

That's all for now! Hope you all have a GREAT rest of the week! I have another photoshoot tomorrow and then Saturday is the big wedding I'm doing with Expressions by Brandy! I can NOT wait! So thankful for all her help and guidance, she is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet and she's so cute! I am so glad she's got a family that loves her so much! And congrats on staying so busy...that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete