Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So much to say...so little time.

 
( The Hubs and Me enjoying our time away)  
Quick update:
Our weekend get-away was soooooooo amazingly wonderful! We had a blast!
Some of our activites included:
-2 mile run down Pigeon Forge Strip (it was awesome!)
-Bowling
-Roller Skating
-Lots of laughing!
-go-cart racing
-Shopping
-......yeah, I wont go there. ;)
Hopefully I will have some pics up soon of our bowling and skating adventures....
It was a FAB weekend and I can't wait for next years marriage retreat!

Since we have been back I have been super busy, things have picked up where I work so I'm slammed with orders to get done. I also have lots of photo sessions booked up that I'm getting ready for.
We now have a website so when you get a free chance go to
and check it out!

I will leave you with a cute pic....This picture was taken last week, Garrett was brushing his teeth and I walked out of the room to do something and when I came back this is what I found...Reese LOVES doing whatever her "Buba" (thats what she calls him) does. So sweet.
Hope everyone has a GREAT week!!!
P.S. 
Say a little prayer for us, we still have alot of mess to workout with that house we were going to buy...to make a long story short the lady is trying to run us through the mud after all the work we put into making the house look good on the inside. ( I wish I had a before and after picture It looks sooooooo good.) We have now gotten a lawyer, and it could get messy...Just be praying that it doesn't and it all works out smoothly. Thanks in advance!


May Your faithful love rest on us, for we put our hope in You.

Psalm 33:22

3 comments:

  1. SO glad you're back and blogging! I missed ya! I will keep yall in my prayers and also...Kudos on that 2 miles run...I can't even do a 1/2 mile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad y'all had a great time! Love the photo! And prayers on the house situation!!

    ReplyDelete